Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I love thee?


Let me count the ways.

1). I love you because when I got home from a late meeting the other night, you had cooked dinner.

2). I love you because you had also cleaned the bathroom.

3). I love you because you had also folded and put away the laundry.

4). I love you because when I left for work at 0715 the next morning, you were already in the kitchen, canning tomatoes.

5). But mostly I love you because you do all of this without me asking you to.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What sins is he atoning for?

Lydia said...

Awwwww. Love! I like seeing happy posts about people who are happy!

Packrat said...

Is he for hire? Actually, my husband will do some of those things. Gotta keep them, right?

tattrldy said...

You have a keeper there! Mine does one thing or another but not usually that many together. But it's more than he used to!

Not Important said...

You've got a good one. But you already knew that.